2 tbsp rapeseed oil/olive oil
1 onion, chopped finely
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
175g frozen leaf spinach
300-400g sliced smoked salmon (use fresh salmon if pregnant)
50g cream cheese
400g Linguine (or spaghetti)
Optional to serve: Grated parmesan & black pepper
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and gently sauté the onions for 5mins until soft but not coloured. Add in the garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add the spinach and cook gently for about 7 minutes. Ensure it is fully heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in a large pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese to the spinach and onion and stir through.
- Take the sliced smoked salmon, and flake into the pan. This will cook very quickly, so stir in and when the salmon changes colour it is ready.
- Drain the pasta & shake well to remove excess water and add to the pan stirring the mixture through.
- Divide among the plates. Enjoy!
5g of which saturates
5g of which sugars
Source of Calcium, Iron, Folate, Omega-3