The First 1000 Days offers a unique window of opportunity to shape a baby’s future health and helps prevent certain diseases. This site is brought to you by Danone Early Life Nutrition, the leading infant nutrition company in Ireland, with research and education at the heart of everything we do. We believe that we have a responsibility to play our part in helping to ensure that people are aware of the importance of good nutrition early in life and to help them make the right nutrition choices for their babies.
As part of a range of activities, we have developed this website and a recipe book which we believe will be a valuable support for parents who are seeking to make the right nutritional choices for their babies.
Our First 1000 Days website has a range of interactive assessment tools and videos that allow mums and mums—to-be to get helpful tips on Nutrition throughout pregnancy, during babies first year of life, when breastfeeding and on Toddler nutrition.
For additional support and information options contact us by:
- Join us on Facebook at: facebook.com/First1000DaysIreland
- Follow us on Twitter at: twitter.com/First1000Days
- Watch us on youtube at: youtube.com/First1000DaysIreland
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
- Message us directly through our website: www.first1000days.ie
- Freephone our Careline on: 1800 40 1000