400g tenderloin steak, cut in strips 1 tbsp cornflour 2 tsp olive oil 4 tsp lemon juice 1 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp honey 1 bag of mixed salad leaves 220g cherry tomatoes, halved 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- Sprinkle cornflour over the strips of beef.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and when it is hot add the beef and stir-fry until just cooked through.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, and honey in a bowl. Add to the pan with the beef and stir until it begins to thicken.
- Place salad leaves on each plate and top with strips of beef, the tomatoes and the avocado slices.
- Serve with crusty wholemeal bread.
- Energy: 374kcal
- Protein: 27g
- Fat: 16g
- CHO: 32g