1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Pinch garlic powder
2 small courgettes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg.
- Dip the courgette slices in the egg and toss in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with spray oil. Place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately, as a side or a snack.
Source of Fibre
Source of Vitamin C