1 tsp rapeseed oil
500g lemon sole fillets (boneless)
4 tbsp breadcrumbs (3 slices bread, crumbed)
Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 grated zest of lemon
1-2 tbsp grated low fat cheddar cheese
500g new potatoes, to serve
1 lemon, to serve, optional2 tbsp rapeseed oil
3 spring onions, chopped
1 handful fresh mint, leaves picked
8 heaped tbsp frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas 5.
- Rub a little oil over a baking tray. Rest the lemon sole fillets skin-side down on the tray.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest and cheese.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the fish and roast in the oven for 10 mins until the topping is golden and the fish is cooked.
- For the peas, heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped onions, mint, and peas. Cover and leave for a few minutes to steam. Mash with a potato masher or alternatively pulse with a hand blender. Season with black pepper.
- Squeeze lemon over the fish if desired (older toddlers might like to do this themselves!)Top of Form Serve with vegetables of choice.
Source of Fibre, Calcium Iron, Vitamin C & Omega-3