1 small fillet lemon sole or 1/2 fresh salmon fillet – boned and diced
1 handful green peas
1 tsp dried parsley or small amount of fresh parsley
2 tbsp soya-based cream (e.g Alpro)
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Boil the potato in saucepan and set aside to cool. Once cooled, remove the skin.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan.
- Add the diced lemon sole or salmon – cook for 4 minutes while stirring.
- Add the soya-based cream, green peas and parsley and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add to a blender.
- Add the potato to the blender also and then blitz to the consistency required depending on what stage of weaning your baby is at.
- Freeze any leftovers for another day’s dinner!
1.5g of which saturates
0.8g of which sugars